Components: fixed charging backplane, permanently polarized capacitor body
Directivity: Heart-shaped directivity
Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
Open circuit sensitivity: -37dB (14.1mV) (0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz)
Impedance: 100 ohm
Maximum input sound pressure level: 144 dB SPL (1kHz at 1% THD)
Noise: 20 dB SPL
Dynamic range (typical value): 124 dB (1kHz at the maximum sound pressure level)
S/N ratio: 74 dB (1kHz at 1Pa, A weighting)
Phantom power supply: DC 48V, 2 mA
Weight: 345 grams
size:52mm X 160mm (diameter X length)
Output terminal: Built-in three-pin XLRM cannon male connector
Standard configuration: AT8466 shaft bracket collar, threaded adapter, storage bag
1. Cost-effective and able to provide high-quality studio microphone sound quality.
2. It is an ideal choice for projects or home studios.
3. It can provide a larger dynamic range and also handle higher sound pressure levels.
4. The 16mm small diaphragm is specially designed to provide a wider frequency response.
5. The cardioid directional radio design can reduce the noise interference on the side and the rear and provide better isolation.
6. Equipped with a rotating shaft bracket collar, which can place the microphone accurately and safely.
**Audio-Technica’s strict quality and consistency standards make AT2020 stand out among similar products. Special customized lightweight diaphragm design, with expandable frequency response and excellent transient response. The microphone is robust and durable, provides a wide dynamic range and can easily handle high sound pressure levels. AT2020 is the new standard for affordable lateral microphones.