999 in stock
|Usb Condenser Microphone||
Component: Electret Condenser
Frequency response: 20~20,000 Hz
Bit position: 16bit
Sampling frequency: 44.1kHz / 48kHz
Power supply: USB port, DC 5V/100mA
Dimensions: length 132mm x diameter 49 mm maximum diameter
Weight: about 252 grams (including USB cable)
Wire: 2.0 m
Standard configuration: table-type tripod (length 205 mm; diameter 210 mm; height 154 mm)
1. Equipped with high-quality digital audio transmission and newly designed low-noise microphone circuit.
2. Unique Ø16mm large-diameter diaphragm with side-recording design.
3. A special bracket is attached, which can adjust the angle to align the direction of the sound source.
4. Rugged and durable, the zinc die-cast body is designed to provide shock resistance.
5. Equipped with a headphone output socket, which can be used for simultaneous monitoring during recording.
6. It can be used as a set of voice microphones based on personal computer.
7. LED indicator lights are used to display power supply and mute status.
8. After connecting to a computer, high-quality recording can be easily performed, which is very suitable for uploading documents to video sharing websites.
9. System requirements:
A computer with a USB 2.0 port or above,
CPU: Intel Core2 2.2 GHz or above Intel or AMD processor,
Memory: 2GB or more (32-bit OS), 4GB or more (64-bit OS)
10. Compatible operating system:
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X 10.8.3
No account yet?Create an Account
999 in stock