2000 in stock
Components: fixed charging backplane, permanent polar capacitor receiver
Directivity: Heart-shaped directivity
Frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
High-pass filter: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
Open circuit sensitivity: -40 dB (10.0 mV) at 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 200 ohm
Maximum input sound pressure level: 148 dB sound pressure, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic range (typical value): 127 dB, 1 kHz at the highest sound pressure
Signal to noise ratio: 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom power supply: DC 11-52V, power consumption 3.5 mA typical
Switch: high pass filter; 10 dB attenuation
Weight: 274 grams
Dimensions: 179.0 mm-length, 50.0 mm-diameter
Output terminal: Built-in XLRM-3 pin Canon male connector
Standard configuration: AT8470 Quiet-Flex™-⅝”-27 connector microphone clip; ⅝”-27 to ⅜”-16 adapter; protective bag
1. It is specially developed for higher requirements and high-fidelity vocal voice radio, providing clearer and outstanding performance.
2. Good at applications with volume control or earphone monitoring on the stage.
3. The cardioid directional radio can effectively reduce the noise interference beside and behind.
4. Durable performance of professional application.
5. Good anti-seismic structure can effectively reduce handheld noise.
6. The multi-layer sound head protection net structure can strengthen the protection when recording blasts without affecting the quality of the high-pitched sound.
7. Capacitor radio head design with professional recording quality.
8. Built-in 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB attenuation.
9. Anti-corrosion gold-plated XLRM Canon output head.
10. All metal structure, strong, durable and long-term use.
No account yet?Create an Account
2000 in stock