999 in stock
Element: Capacitive radio head
Directivity: Heart-shaped directivity
Frequency response: 30 ~ 15,000 Hz
Power supply: USB power supply (5V DC)
Bit position: 16 bit
Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz
Control: Headphone volume control
Weight: 366 g
Output terminal: USB
Dimensions: 155.0mm (length) x 50.0mm (maximum outer diameter)
Headphone output: 3.5mm TRS (stereo); 10mW ＠ 16Ω
Package content: microphone storage bag, rotating shaft bracket collar, microphone, triangle bracket, 1.8 meters long mini USB cable, manual, warranty card.
1. The recording studio condenser microphone is equipped with a USB digital output and can be easily connected to a computer for work.
2. It is very suitable for podcasts, home recording studios, live recording, and dubbing.
3. Built-in headphone jack, you can directly monitor the microphone audio.
4. There is an easy-to-control headset volume adjustment button in front of the microphone.
5. 16-bit, high-quality (A/D) analog-to-digital converter with 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate.
6. Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
7. Lightweight radio diaphragm provides outstanding frequency response.
8. The heart-shaped radio directivity can reduce the side and back noise and improve the sound source isolation.
9. Very low noise, very suitable for digital recording equipment.
10. Rotating threaded tripod bracket can hold conventional microphones firmly.
11. Foldable tripod microphone holder, which can be better and convenient to use on the desktop.
12.applicable to mobile phones with IOS system, but buyers need to purchase OTG cable separately to connect the phone to the microphone.
No account yet?Create an Account
999 in stock