2000 in stock
ATR2100x-USB Main Features:
with USB digital output and XLR analog output
Handheld Dynamic Microphone
• The USB output can be connected to a computer for digital recording, while the XLR output can be connected to a regular microphone input in a sound system for live performance.
• Smooth, extended frequency response ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, dubbing and stage use.
• Built-in headphone jack allows direct monitoring of mic output without lag.
• Control knob on the bottom of the microphone for easy adjustment of headphone volume.
• Analog-to-digital converters with up to 24-bit/192KHz sampling rates.
• Compatible with “Windows” and “Mac” systems.
• Lightweight diaphragm provides good frequency response.
• Cardioid directional radio performance reduces unwanted noise from the side and rear, improving isolation from target sources.
• Benchtop tripod with folding legs, durable and easy to install and carry.
• Rotatable threaded clip mounts securely to conventional microphone stands.
• Comes with USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A and XLR cables.
• Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance.
• On/off capability for both USB and analog operation.
ATR2100x-USB technical indicators
Component: dynamic radio head
Directivity: cardioid directivity
Frequency Response: 50 ~ 15,000 Hz
Power supply: USB power supply (5V DC)
Bits: up to 24 bit
Sample rate: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz
Controls: ON/OFF switch, headphone volume control
Weight: 268 g
Dimensions: 183.0mm (length) x 51.0mm (maximum outer diameter)
Output terminal: USB-C / XLR Canon male
Headphone output: 3.5mm TRS (stereo); 10mW @ 16Ω
Package includes accessories: microphone clip, tripod stand, 2m USB-C to USB-C cable (USB OTG compliant),
2m USB-C to USB-A cable, 3m XLRF to XLRM cable
Mac: Mac OS X, USB 1.0 or 2.0, 64 MB RAM (minimum);
Windows: Windows 7/8/10, USB 1.0 or 2.0, 64 MB RAM (minimum)
No account yet?Create an Account
2000 in stock