2000 in stock
ATR2500x-USB Main Features:
ATR2500x-USB, skimming condenser microphone with USB digital output for easy connection to a computer
• Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and dubbing.
• Built-in headphone jack allows monitoring directly from the microphone.
• Control buttons on the front of the microphone make it easy to adjust headphone volume.
• High-quality analog-to-digital converters that provide sample rates up to 24-bit/192KHz.
• Compatible with “Windows” and “Mac” systems.
• Lightweight diaphragm provides good frequency response.
• Cardioid directional radio performance reduces unwanted noise from the side and rear, improving the isolation of the target sound source.
• Lower noise floor, ideal for digital recording applications.
• Benchtop tripod with folding legs, durable and easy to install and carry.
• Rotatable threaded bracket collar securely mounts to conventional microphone boom mounts.
• Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance.
• Comes with two 2-meter USB cables: USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A.
ATR2500x-USB technical indicators
Component: condenser radio head
Directivity: cardioid directivity
Frequency Response: 30 ~ 15,000 Hz
Power supply: USB power supply (5V DC)
Bits: up to 24 bit
Sample rate: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz
Controls: Headphone volume control (up/down) buttons
Weight: 366 g
Dimensions: 155.0mm (length) x 50.0mm (maximum outer diameter)
Output terminal: USB-C
Headphone output: 3.5mm TRS (stereo); 10mW @ 16Ω
Package includes accessories: pivot mount collar, tripod stand, 2m USB-C to USB-C cable (USB OTG compliant),
2-meter USB-C to USB-A cable
Mac: Mac OS X, USB 1.0 or 2.0, 64 MB RAM (minimum);
Windows: Windows 7/8/10, USB 1.0 or 2.0, 64 MB RAM (minimum)
No account yet?Create an Account
2000 in stock