200 in stock
for Video Game
from 33 to 100 Ω
|Support Memory Card||
BPHS1 Main Features:
1. The directivity and frequency response of the microphone can reproduce natural and highly clear speech.
2. Fully enclosed earphones can effectively isolate crowd noise and other environmental interference.
3. The neodymium magnet drive unit in the microphone and earphone can provide high-level output and reproduce delicate sound.
4. High-strength design, equipped with user-replaceable cables and ear pads.
5. The cardioid radio directivity of the dynamic microphone can eliminate side noise.
6. The microphone installed on the boom can be placed on the left or right side.
7. Adjustable elastic headband and lightweight design to ensure long-term wearing comfort.
*BPHS1 is a sturdy stereo headset for broadcasting. It is equipped with fully enclosed earphones and professional boom microphones. It can be worn on any side. It is designed for news and sports event broadcasts, announcements and interviews.
*The headset microphone has cardioid directivity and is dedicated to collecting voices with greater clarity in a larger frequency range. It is more sensitive to the sound directly in front of the component, so it is very effective in suppressing unwanted sound. The flexible swivel joint of the gooseneck boom can be conveniently placed on the right or left side.
*Dual earphone design provides an extended frequency response of 20-20,000 Hz, which can reproduce smooth and natural sound. In each unit, there is a 40 mm neodymium magnet core component, which has a strong power capacity and can withstand higher and greater sound pressure levels. Over-ear headphones with a large amount of padding have better sound insulation and long-term wearing comfort; the adjustable elastic headband can also ensure the comfort of the listener.
Headphones: closed dynamic
Drive unit: neodymium iron boron magnet
Voice coil structure: CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminum Wire)
Headphone: 20 ~ 20,000 Hz
Microphone: 40 ~ 20,000 Hz
Maximum input power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
Headphone: 100 dB/mW
Microphone: -57dB (1.4mW) at 1V at 1 Pa
Headphone: 65 ohm
Microphone: 560 ohm
Weight: 264 grams
Cover ear width 82.0mm;
Head width 46.0mm;
The boom length is 180.1mm;
Microphone Ø24.0 mm
Wire: 3.3 meters long, with 8-pin connector on the headphone end
Standard configuration: 3 windshields; spare connector screws
No account yet?Create an Account
200 in stock